Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 57 Chevy - FTO

At last I've got a few pics of my 57 Chevy worth posting !
I waited 20 years to buy it & probably 5 more before I can drive it. A dream that is at last coming true.

Thanks to all who have helped me along the way (I needed it)

As I bought it 4 1/2 years ago

Had loads of metalwork inc new boot floor inc mini tubs.

Hey, at last this week I got paint :shock::tup::D:D:D

Custom Rod gauges, finished 2 years ago as inspiration to finish the car.

This is how it should (hopefully) look, when all the jigsaw puzzle goes back together. (paints darker than this, in the flesh (er metal !)

Hopefully post a few more soon.

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would if I could claim expenses for a 57 !
It'll be ok, I know where I can get cheap sunglasses :cool:

Its getting there Vince, but got a long way to go yet. Thats not a light at the end of the tunnel . . its some bastard bringing another fed ex bill ! :D

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw that at last years wheels day & it looked mighty fine !
Tell him to take the bel air trim off the 1/4's :incheek:, how many 210 coupes do you see ??

We gotta get all these tri's together somewhere. I think 20 odd was the tri chevy club record at 1 show ? Gives us something to aim for !:tup:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I saw that at last years wheels day & it looked mighty fine !
Tell him to take the bel air trim off the 1/4's :incheek:, how many 210 coupes do you see ??

We gotta get all these tri's together somewhere. I think 20 odd was the tri chevy club record at 1 show ? Gives us something to aim for !:tup:
The inserts were off my my car, as his were damaged. yeah would be nice to arrange a Tri chevy meet only at Brighton sea front, (merdira drive) one hot summers day.
Would be a awesome event, one day maybe :hit:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
The inserts were off my my car, as his were damaged. yeah would be nice to arrange a Tri chevy meet only at Brighton sea front, (merdira drive) one hot summers day.
Would be a awesome event, one day maybe :hit:
Now that sounds like a good idea :)

1 - 20 of 234 Posts