Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home from work last night spent a few hours on the Cresta then went in the house for my tea and looking forward to a peacefull night (WRONG ).

My misses as kept of my back lately about not working on the house and garden, anyway no sooner had I got in the house when she presents me with an aerial photo of our house that some guy had sold her during the day. (What a TWAT )

Really got it in the neck about my garden art ,I thought after nearly 40 years she had excepted my OCD where vehicle are concerned ( Or maybe she was just having a bad day )

Thing is I know what needs doing and to what standard but i`ve got to pay through the nose to get somebody else to do it and from experience usually end up correcting other peoples f**k ups.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She does shift work and it was her day off (how unlucky was that ) thing is she was even going on about how untidy the roof looked (bird shit) it was re`roofed about 12 years ago ??? wtf.

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
Those aerial pics are taken to check up on house modifications, extensions etc., selling them to the "victim" is the icing on their cake.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Ah, if you're on the flight path from Stansted to Cyprus, I saw your pit of a garden last month from 30,000 feet.!! No wonder she's giving you crap! You should be ashamed.....

:incheek:

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
do as i did, missus complaing bout weeds and such in garden. she told me to get rid of it.

so i did, paved the whole garden and made her few smaller planters for some flowers.

was a good thing, now i can stack more stuff in there more neatly and i dont have to yank it out of two feet of weeds when i need it :p

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
You can do it yourself with Google Earth....:tup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts