Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Have love will travel....
275 Posts
It's hilarious!!!!!
They are the most cleanest, untattooed bunch of fake Hells Angels I've ever seen. The story lines are ridiculous and the bikes are dull.......and we are totally hooked.....hahahahaha......:shake:

·
275 Posts
Yeah the baddies definitely have better beards.....hahahaha

Good god, I can't believe I'm having this conversation or admitting I watch this drivel.....

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
Started to watch it on Five US and now it's vanished. What channel is it on now ?

·
275 Posts
Started to watch it on Five US and now it's vanished. What channel is it on now ?
I think it's still on Five US as far as I know. The last series has just ended and a new one is about to start......apparently.....so I heard somewhere.....ahem....

·
Super Moderator
7,393 Posts
New Sons of Anarchy on Bravo NOW.............................

·
275 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WE DON'T HAVE BRAVO!!!!!! :mooooh::mooooh::mooooh::mooooh::mooooh::mooooh:

·
Super Moderator
7,393 Posts
Soreeeeeeeee

·
275 Posts
Great....now I've got to endure Mad bloody Max and the chunderdome....sheesh.....

·
Registered
250 Posts
if you are desparate to see this try the surf the channel site as last time i looked there were links to all episodes of both series and lots of other drivel tv shows and movies
but make sure your antivirus is up to date as it seems to be a popular target for cyber
a***holes
http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/59224.html
oops a few of series 1 are awol
ttfn glenn

·
Super Moderator
7,393 Posts
On Bravo again tonight at 10.......... bit of trivia..... the actor that plays 'Jacs' is a geordie.................. Dave.

·
Freak!
458 Posts
I was gonna have a go at watching this,but if its as bad as eastBENDERS i'd rather rub chilli sauce in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
As a bit of light-hearted fun its ok. Like most movies and tv it falls down if you take it too seriously...its only entertainment not meant to be real.
The Mayans probably have better bikes and beards because they are real bikers signed up by the company that makes it, the actors that play the Sons get stockers to ride cause they are easier for novice riders to get to cope with.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts