Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow night Tuesday 8th September.
Getting busier every month. Over 200 vehicles at the last one.
If it's got wheels then it's welcome. You can see a stock Model A sedan next to a Lambo Gallardo and a Vincent Black Shadow next to a R1.

More and more rods and customs popping along but could do with more!

Held at...
Becketts Farm
Alcester Road
Wythall
Birmingham
B47 6AJ

Vehicles start arriving from 6.30 pm

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will look out for you mate. You doing the meltdown at the drags? I'm having a bash!

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Why dat den?

I shall be going in me old knacker, say hello if you see me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The organiser said its been a nightmare up there, he could have done with a load of people helping him. It also would have changed to a sunday meet in October, that beckets place is usually packed on a sunday with general public so there would be no room there for all the classic cars - he also added keep an eye out in classic car weekly for possible further meets elsewhere throughout the winter.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely packed tonight. Brilliant turn out. Good weather, live band etc
Think there may be a chance it will be back there next summer evenings as it's a nice little earner for the farm shop but as stated it is open to the public on Sunday's (carvery etc) so no chance of switching it for the winter meets.
Hopefully a new venue will be found. There is a pub just up the road that has been used before.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Keep us informed if you hear anything.
Its a good night out.Met up with a few old mates who i'd not seen for years last night.And also met Hotrod of here.Did anyone get the phone number of the mk2 Zephyr for sale?Very tempted but lost the number.:tdown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts