·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
righto it seems as if some of you are up for a R&S meet,
60 votes total 4 not interested & thats out of 2000+ veiws :sniff:

anyway for those members on here from down south who would like to meet up,
please pm me your town location so i can work out a fair meeting point :tup:

please note that this is going to be a regional meet, but if you are outside of the areas listed you are more than welcome to come along once i've found the meeting area ok:tup:

so the countys are;
Kent
East sussex
West sussex
Surrey
Hampshire
& i;ll find a place to meet in the middle of the furthest apart members :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we could all meet here

entertainments all ready sorted.

PS i'm based in Southamton for your map.
hi 53,
i dare say there will be a large contingent going already, i'am but probably just on the drive in day :tdown:
i'l put you on the map though :tup:
ta rik. :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
This thread has just made me think of when I used to go to the Street Machine magazines shows at Hickstead. Being on the M23 it is quite easy to get to. It used to be the only exciting thing that happened in this area.

Has anyone else noticed that the 'shocked' and 'surprised' smilies are EXACTLY the same?!:shock::eek:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This thread has just made me think of when I used to go to the Street Machine magazines shows at Hickstead. Being on the M23 it is quite easy to get to. It used to be the only exciting thing that happened in this area.

Has anyone else noticed that the 'shocked' and 'surprised' smilies are EXACTLY the same?!:shock::eek:
ah 'hickstead' :eek::shock::eek::eek::shock: :tup:
(too dear to meet there though)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ha, you fell into my trap! I actually meant the A23!

I can remember the Little Chef where we used to stopped to meet up and also the pub down the road with the big dome like an observatory. Can't remember the name of it. I was far to young to be going in pubs back then. I used to go with my Dad in his MK11 Zodiac convertable. In later years I went with my boyfriend, who is now my husband. He is a lucky chap! :D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha, you fell into my trap! I actually meant the A23!

I can remember the Little Chef where we used to stopped to meet up and also the pub down the road with the big dome like an observatory. Can't remember the name of it. I was far to young to be going in pubs back then. I used to go with my Dad in his MK11 Zodiac convertable. In later years I went with my boyfriend, who is now my husband. He is a lucky chap! :D
hi HRG,
i just saw hickstead, the little chef is now a car sales site & the pub with the dome on is now offices :tdown:
good days though!!
bet you still had sneaky shandys in the garden :tup:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Have a meeting at my house in Worthing neighbours will love us:pmsl: Why not go for somewhere near Hever Castle?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts