Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday is Practical Performance magazine in the Park (Mallory) show, we have booked a late morning track session for Rods, Yanks etc and unfortunately some folk have had to back out.
So if you fancy a day at Mallory Park this saturday and having a 20 min track session in your rod then mail me at [email protected] for more details.
Its gonna cost you £30 for the day which includes overnight camping for Saturday entry into the show and your track session at 10.30am you are gonna have to be at the track by 8amish as you have to cross the track to get into the pits which is were we are, ohh and spontaneous burnouts in the pits are a must!!
Ohh and Matty Kendrick if your on here give me a bell mate.:tup:

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
You can even watch me and the UK Kustoms crew try and chop the roof on the magazine's Rolls Royce in a day.

We'll either end up with a chopped Rolls or a Corniche.

·
Registered
777 Posts
OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! please...we is goin out fri night an' it's the kittycar show sunday....whats a bloke to do....I have to do some gardening for she who must be obeyed..some time over the weekend too....bugger bugger bugger...shit, bollocks, fuck and knackers....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts