Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
If he's been doing shows like that for 21 years how come no one's noticed it before?

·
Registered
839 Posts
If he's been doing shows like that for 21 years how come no one's noticed it before?
spitfires can fly under the radar....:D

but each to their own...not my cuppa tea...but who ever did it probably enjoyed doing it... a bit like what what we do to our stuff...

al

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
each to there own eh

why you gotta put a phot up and slag it off?

its not mine I know nothing about it just think the guy who built it may see this and be a bit gutted
:yeahthat: It was built 21 years ago although it seems to be 70s style so I would have been less surprised if it had been built 35 years ago

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
each to there own eh

why you gotta put a phot up and slag it off?

its not mine I know nothing about it just think the guy who built it may see this and be a bit gutted
If it helps, the thread says 'the jury's out' which is not slagging it off.

Paul (the owner) has given his permission for this to be put up. He's aware some may take the piss he's also aware it gives the ad' a greater audience and indeed a hot rod audience at that.

To quote Paul 'things change and there aren't as many rodders around these days' unquote, so for a rodders site to flag it up can't be all bad.

Just thought it was worth a mention to some of you doubting Thomas's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.