Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
old tart (was kc55)
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
instead of going and doing any work down the garage today i dragged my lazy arse down to the 1066 show at battle, really enjoyed it, amongst a selection of customs, rods, yanks and classics i spied this, the workmanship is first class, top quality piece of kit...

kev

·
Registered
676 Posts
that was a kool slingshot !:D
as above ......" instead of going and doing any work down the garage today i dragged my lazy arse down to the 1066 show "
was asked to enter sound-off , disapointed that sore-arse only managed 109 decibels , the winner managed 114......:sniff:

Attachments

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
love the little dragster..
do you know who built it, or have any other details?

thanks for posting.. very interesting.

Sid.

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
love the little dragster..
do you know who built it, or have any other details?

thanks for posting.. very interesting.

Sid.
I believe that it is owned by a guy called Jeramey, he is from essex area, the mini V8 is actually a working engine fully built and customade by the man himself, never heard it run myself but seen it many times over the years, it has been around now for over 10 years to my knowledge.... Be great to see it run:D

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
I believe that it is owned by a guy called Jeramey, he is from essex area, the mini V8 is actually a working engine fully built and customade by the man himself, never heard it run myself but seen it many times over the years, it has been around now for over 10 years to my knowledge.... Be great to see it run:D
thanks for that Mr C. You know now i come to think of it ive seen it before somewhere?.
not in the flesh as it were but on or in a magazine/forum thread.

ill keep an eye out to see it close up.

Sid.

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
It is about the same size as this one, and I would imagine that it sound pretty much the same, except for the blower....Sooo cool

I first saw Jeramey's mini V8 without a chassis around it at a show in Coventry when Paul Le Mat ( AKA John Milner ) was over here doing the show circuits with the piss yellow duece coupe, that was at least 5 years before I become a friend of Jeramey's.

I first saw it in the chassis at a show held by TAZ Racing down in Kent, and it looked pretty mad in it's unfinished condition.

Superb engineering

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sorry guys it was built by Jonathon Sutherland from the Medway area but the rest is about right. He is the owner of the this Y up model Y that managed the 114 decibels and beat Kevins very valliant attemt in the sound off

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Sorry guys it was built by Jonathon Sutherland from the Medway area but the rest is about right. He is the owner of the this Y up model Y that managed the 114 decibels and beat Kevins very valliant attemt in the sound off
Funny as Fuk, thats the blighter, I must have been on the sauce or something, sorry Jonathon if you are on here.... You can kick me in the nuts the next time I see you for forgetting your name.... Opps....:pmsl:

Quite right it is Jonathons ( Jeramey to his friends, LOL ) mini dragster

:incheek:

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Opps 2.............

I always thought he lived in Essex, But now you mention Medway, that would be about right too............

Hey, at least he is the same guy we are talking about.... LOL

He is the Jeramey / Jonathon that owns the Green Model Y with the V8 Rover, the same one that used to be red and the one that was rolled and rebuilt but the same guy right....

Thought I would at least prove I am NOT full of shite....:D:D:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Opps 2.............

I always thought he lived in Essex, But now you mention Medway, that would be about right too............

Hey, at least he is the same guy we are talking about.... LOL

He is the Jeramey / Jonathon that owns the Green Model Y with the V8 Rover, the same one that used to be red and the one that was rolled and rebuilt but the same guy right....

Thought I would at least prove I am NOT full of shite....:D:D:D
Had me giggling there Mr Cad. Were back on track

This'll be the motor as is now, was blue then rolled then red.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.