Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wondered if this might be anyone on here. Driving through Biggin Hill this morning we were following a '68 Dodge Charger R/T in copper with black Bumblebee stripes. If ever I doubted my love of muscle cars, the five minutes behind that brilliant Scat Pack V8 would be all I need to dispose of such a silly notion.

10/10 for the music, too. Johnny Cash is boss.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, thanks.

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,742 Posts
You need to do the Mopars at Brooklands event if you never have. Would be a field day for you with your camera.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to, but due to some funny idea my mother has about us not visiting the same place more than once a year it would be that or the New Year Gathering or the Hot Rod Rumble. Roll on my 17th, with some hard work and a bit of money I'll be able to take to the highways...

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, it could have been. It was on Magnum 500s if that's any help.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was exactly like that. I seem to remember it as a G-reg but I suspect my memory has failed me.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll send him a PM.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
While this thread's running I thought I'd add these. They were taken this morning at the start of the London to Brighton Historic Commercial Vehicle Run at Crystal Palace Park and I thought there was the possibility that some of you may know them. If not, you can just enjoy looking at them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts