Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamberhurst Cruise Night Meet is this Saturday Evening the 10th April.
6pm untill we all go home, normally 9 or 10pm.

Spring has now Sprung and the lighter evenings are now with us, at last, which means we get a daylight cruise to Lamberhurst.8)

The Lamberhurst Little Chef has great parking, with a large car park which is floodlit when the sun goes down (well if there is any). Its situated on the main A21 about a mile from Lamberhurst.

Food and drinks are available at the chef, eat in or take out, Always remember to ask for your hotrodders 15% discount on food/meals and drinks, when you pay.
You dont have to eat or drink...

So if youre like me and hate sitting in sat eves and are even more fed up with saturday evening tele and fancy a cruise out in the Rod, you know where to come for a chat, meet fellow rodders and see some cool Rods n Americans,....:D See you there.

ALL RODS, CUSTOMS, & AMERICANS WELCOME. :tup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Will try & come again this month RR but have got a show Saturday at Detling show ground & are not aloud out untill 4pm hope to see you there all the best Andy.:tup:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Will see you there big boy, will bring some lovely ray-gun t-shirts to sell as well
now we can bloody see in the evenings!
Nick :bigsmile:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will see you there big boy, will bring some lovely ray-gun t-shirts to sell as well
now we can bloody see in the evenings!
Nick :bigsmile:
How kind....have you been talking to Mrs RR again.:lol: second thoughts, no dont.

Look forward to seeing you on saturday evening...with those cool ray-gun Tees. We get there about 6.15.

We did wave, as we went past you on the 21, on the way back from wheels day...in lozs morris.;)
Is Karl coming up in the devon?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi RR

We will be joining you for Springtime in Lamberhurst !!!

Coming down all the way from Leicester (Junkyard Cruisers)

See you Saturday

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi RR

We will be joining you for Springtime in Lamberhurst !!!

Coming down all the way from Leicester (Junkyard Cruisers)

See you Saturday
It will be cool to see you both .... and the SRT 10.:tup:
see ya saturday. :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will try & come again this month RR but have got a show Saturday at Detling show ground & are not aloud out untill 4pm hope to see you there all the best Andy.:tup:
Detlings a bit like that........hope you and the car make it along saturday eve.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'll be there!! I put new brake discs and calipers on the rod last weekend. Just got to put a new headlight in tomorrow. Will be up with a few Boneshakers in tow - Not literally though! :giggle:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be there!! I put new brake discs and calipers on the rod last weekend. Just got to put a new headlight in tomorrow. Will be up with a few Boneshakers in tow - Not literally though! :giggle:
cool stuff, should stop well.

Should be a good evening...look forward to seeing you and some of the Boneshakers tommorow.:tup:

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
I'll be there in the Pop which has just got a new MOT, looking forward to it, will bring Kev along as the 'umber's not quite back together yet :tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts