Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as if i have'nt got enough to do over the winter building my pop for next year. i picked up one of these trollies from work (one of the wheels has fallen off) plans are to join in the fun at next years hotrod hayride and build a soapbox racer, its got 4 solid tyre wheels two of which have a built in brake via a cable, the wheels also run bearings so should roll along nicely :tup:
ill post picks over the winter so you can see how we get on!

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
The trolley's not my thing Sweaka,but i do have a pair of Minx wheels you can have,Bry

·
Care in the Community
2,756 Posts
Worth checking the soapbox rules before you get too far into the project as they have a dimensions rule.
It may have been posted on here earlier in the year or you could email Terry or Anna of the Executioners.
It would be a shame to spend loads of time on it then find out that it's not allowed. :(

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Worth checking the soapbox rules before you get too far into the project as they have a dimensions rule.
It may have been posted on here earlier in the year or you could email Terry or Anna of the Executioners.
It would be a shame to spend loads of time on it then find out that it's not allowed. :(
i was at last years event and it looked like the rule book had gone out the window judging by the construction of some of the soapbox's that where competing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts