Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Have to agree with ya there , that 59 Bel Air hit's the spot , but for me I would have to change the wheels and tyres .... nice pics :tup:

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,055 Posts
Hiya Ian, sorry we didn't get to chat more but you're a star. ..all that way in the T :tup:

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya Ian, sorry we didn't get to chat more but you're a star. ..all that way in the T :tup:
thanks kev nice to meet you at last, we'll get a better chance to chat at the hotrod n hill bash! (you are still going right)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yo Sqweaka, saw yer motor, but never caught up with you, sorry. Good gig though eh? And had the Shedster sideways on the sprint track too - top fun.... :tup:

Yeh, was out all day Sat Kev, then up late Sunday cos some ignorant twats camped near us kept us awake all night (it eventually got to brick through the awning or site security time, I was a good boy and chose the latter...).

Hotrods'nHills next then guys... :D

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yo Sqweaka, saw yer motor, but never caught up with you, sorry. Good gig though eh? And had the Shedster sideways on the sprint track too - top fun.... :tup:
hi shedster, never seen anyone hanging round your car that looked like they wanted to own it :incheek: and didnt have your number to give you a ring :sniff: never mind will get you a beer next month at the hotrods and hills do :tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts