Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's all going next week end,will be he first time I've attended this show,is it worth going lol

Cheers stu

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
oh yeah, its a cracker buddy, one of the best shows of the year, garanteed :tup: come over and say hello,i got 49 chevy,

checkout my thread in showroom

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yeah, it's a cracker!!! Both days seem to be very busy, if there's one thing you need to know then that is GET THERE EARLY!!! 'Cos it's no use rolling in there too late and expecting to get a decent parking spot. This show fills up fast! Also I take it that you have your pre-entry pass by now, as the're very strict on this because of available space and without one you'll just be put on the public car park.

I'll be there with this...

'64 Galaxie 500

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys I will be coming down from Scotland in my daily . as my painter is holding me up we my project

Cheers stu

·
Registered
803 Posts
Guys I will be coming down from Scotland in my daily . as my painter is holding me up we my project

Cheers stu
Oh, in that case it'll be £5 per vehicle to get in to Tatton Park, then £7.50 per person to get in to the show, but well worth it. Lots to see & plenty of trade stands, including American Auto Mags for all your Hot Rodding reading requirements!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
not been since the ninety's when had club entry and passes and was turned away as it was full????? how can it be when we are outside , tossers never been since

1 - 7 of 7 Posts