Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not long now to this years show. Live music Saturday and Sunday, 2 cruises Saturday (Leeds in the evening). Show and shine on Sunday for the 1 day people.
Richard.

·
Registered
428 Posts
steel city cruisers rod run 2009

Richard, We would like to come up again this year but unable to find any information on your website. Last time we booked through Ray and Joy, are they still organizing the event ?. If so could you please post contact numbers.
thanks Steve Dann.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Sheffield attracts a better class of person but if you must slum it Wayne have a safe and successful weekend.
Rog.

·
Registered
71 Posts
steel city rod run

If your having any problems with steel city web site , and cannot get entry forms,please give Joy a ring on 01709 541116/078128148764

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You made it then Ray / Joy.
Wayne unfortunately we either clash with the Pod or the Hot rod drags:(. If you're racing I hope you do well.
Steve if you PM me an email address I'll send you an entry form.
Richard.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Steve if you PM me an email address I'll send you an entry form.
Richard.
If you openly posted the details and maybe a map, flyer, etc I'm sure you'd get more people showing up. Having to send PM's and all to find even the most basic details is not really the best technique for promoting an event.

Just my 'umble tuppence worth. :tup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
The best show of the year

If i could come to the show i would be there as in my opinion it is the best weekend of the year bar none its value for money and the lads and ladies of steel city look after you in every way pos. And if there is something that they can do to make your stay any better they will do what they can . But as i can not be there this year (the first time in many years) due to a work commitment that i can not get out of i can only say that i wish you all the very best from me and the rest of the rainy city cruisers. All the very best derek

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
If your having any problems with steel city web site , and cannot get entry forms,please give Joy a ring on 01709 541116/078128148764
Well Bugger me is this Ray n Joy -at last !!??,Bry

·
Registered
71 Posts
Steel City Cruisers Rod Run

Hi King Herald, if you want some information on our rod run, give us a ring on 01709 541116.
Derek sorry to hear you cannot make it this year( you know it may be the last one ) ha ha .
Yes big job it is us we finally got here. will catch up with you later.

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
If i could come to the show i would be there as in my opinion it is the best weekend of the year bar none its value for money and the lads and ladies of steel city look after you in every way pos. And if there is something that they can do to make your stay any better they will do what they can . But as i can not be there this year (the first time in many years) due to a work commitment that i can not get out of i can only say that i wish you all the very best from me and the rest of the rainy city cruisers. All the very best derek
i agree ,if it is the last one what a shame ,the last of the north rod and custom shows:shake:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Marvelous ! the two finest people in the whole world -i forecast you will enjoy it on here ,cause everyone will pour there admiration for you -quite rightly too !,Bry x

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,146 Posts
It's been an excellent event when we've attended in the past :tup: We intended going this year but the funds are needed to fix the cars :tdown:. Have a great time all those who go, I KNOW you will :D

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Marvelous ! the two finest people in the whole world -i forecast you will enjoy it on here ,cause everyone will pour there admiration for you -quite rightly too !,Bry x
Admiration, you are joking, how can you admire someone who has at least two '57s and niether are painted white!
See you both on Friday.
Rog.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
OK ENOUGH............ you all say how good it is but you don't say WHERE it is, [dont just say Sheffield Bry] a little more info would be nice to those of us who have never been before, or is it a hush hush job ?...................... Dave.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Steel City Cruisers Rod Run

hi dave,
steel city run is at Outo Kumpu sports ground which is just off junction 34 M1.go down the slip road and take the 5th exit off the roundabout ( which is bawtry road) tavel 3/4 mile and turn left into site.( this is coming from the south).
We will be there from thursday onwards. on saturday there 2 cruisers organised. one to a country park and there will be a band playing, and the second to Leeds cruise later.come on up for the weekend. ray

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Dave get urr ass upto jcn 34 m1 (meadowhall) follow the signs ,its half a mile from the m/way,call 07802 962991 if all else fails !!,Bry

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Shit Joy you beat me by 1 minute !!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts