Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Never confused
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED.
Pair of Steel Rear Fenders for a Ford Model A.
The exact model is a 30/31 Tudor Sedan.
The car is chopped & channelled with Sectioned rear arches, so if yours are a different spec or have been played with, that might not be a problem.
I also need a pair of Running Boards ( but dont need the splash panals ).
Again, these will be played with & mostly recovered in the original style rubber ribbing anyway.
Obviously I would prefer good condition to match my fronts, but am open for sudgestions & can adapt if need be.
I am in SE London but can get about if need be ( will collect blind if you can give me good pics ).
Dont want Repro as Im not minted & defo wont be making my 80 year old car look like new.
Many thanks.
Andy.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I have a pair of running board/splash aprons for a 30/31 came of a coupe mind £60 the pair.
I am in the states until the 2nd of Feb though.
WANTED.
Pair of Steel Rear Fenders for a Ford Model A.
The exact model is a 30/31 Tudor Sedan.
The car is chopped & channelled with Sectioned rear arches, so if yours are a different spec or have been played with, that might not be a problem.
I also need a pair of Running Boards ( but dont need the splash panals ).
Again, these will be played with & mostly recovered in the original style rubber ribbing anyway.
Obviously I would prefer good condition to match my fronts, but am open for sudgestions & can adapt if need be.
I am in SE London but can get about if need be ( will collect blind if you can give me good pics ).
Dont want Repro as Im not minted & defo wont be making my 80 year old car look like new.
Many thanks.
Andy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts