Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted 4 stock 15inch chevy wheels with or without tyres,needed to roll 55 chevy around while having its own wheels refurbed an a couple of other jobs sorted, could get away with 2 14inch on the back 15s on front to clear calipers...cheers DAVE

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Try popping to your local scrapyard mate, BMW 5 stud wheels are the same stud pattern and perfectly good for rolling around the workshop :tup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ive got some jag they are same stud patern but they hit stuff like track rod ends,an edge of brake drum on the rear.thats why asking for chevy.....cheers DAVE

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Ah, i see. Thought it may work as I've got a bmw steel as a spare! No worries

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, many thanks for that, its wendy hear , so I may be a bit vage, dave is in hospital at the mo, he has just had another new knee, do you think thay will fit, if so it would be great if we could borrow them for a while, as he wants to get the chevy wheels sorted while he is off work after the op, do you have a phone number, I could give you a bell and sort out collection, cheers wendy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
hi, they should fit ok i have discs on the front, give me a ring on,07764795628, i hope daves opp gose well ,thanks paul

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi thanks for that, I will give you a bell after I have spoke to dave, but I think thay should be fine for the chevy, are you going to the brass monkey run? if so we might see you there dave is hoping to go to that , cheers wendy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts