Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know a Steve Baker who used to live in West London, Had a real nice Mk1 with a 302 and auto a fair few years ago now though. Now lives down Ringwood way but still works around West London during the week.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers.

Don't know if it's the same person or not but had a new user sign up to the site yesterday. Coming in with baggage ?? I think there might have been a little spark of 'personal issues' in there based on the username and email address.

Username - tnucgnalevets
Email - [email protected]

(hint - read it backwards)

Profile details
Bio - Been out of the scene for a while now but getting back into it. Had a pop, Camero etc...
Location - London
Interests - Rod, Bikes, Girls!
Occupation - Making Money
Full Name - Steve Baker

Just figured i'd see if anyone knew them (or whether they were even real or not) and if so have a polite word to let them know that was a really bad path to start off on if they were planning on enjoying this site.

Either way, i've banned that account now so they'll have to register a new one if they would like to use the site :tup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
....Don't know if it's the same person or not but had a new user sign up to the site yesterday. Coming in with baggage ?? I think there might have been a little spark of 'personal issues' in there based on the username and email address.

Username - tnucgnalevets
Email - [email protected]

(hint - read it backwards)....
:tumbleweed:

:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts