1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
I think "Car thief" about covers it !:D

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Buy the Lottery this weekend Steve, I think that you are on a roll. Beautifull car a classic Classic.
Rog.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Can't think of a more deserving bloke (other than me), enjoy it Steve :tup:

(Is that the one with some connection to Green Day rock band?)

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Thanks for all the comments people , sorry I haven't posted till now only I've resting after the epic weekend , been over the hospital visiting mum and have also been tinkering with my new motor . :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
....................................and I guess this is the best place to say a big thank you to all who have helped me in getting this car ; Pete the guy who now has an empty garage and a full wallet , Karl Jackson , Paul Goat Roberts , Tracey Chantry . Everyone who made such nice comments over the weekend ; Big Job , Ray "gay" Turner , Ray's team - Beavis Harvey rem etc and especially Roger whose praise comes from someone whose knowledge of tri fives always did and still does impress me :bigsmile: all those I've forgot :shock: sorry .

Being away from the scene for a while has been great but now I'm back I realise what a fantastic bunch you lot all are :tup:

There's loads of jobs to do on the nomad and our house so I'd say my visits to this site will be few and far between but will keep on here as much as poss :bigsmile::tup:

Cheers all Steve :happy::happy:

·
Registered
61 Posts
....................................and I guess this is the best place to say a big thank you to all who have helped me in getting this car ; Pete the guy who now has an empty garage and a full wallet , Karl Jackson , Paul Goat Roberts , Tracey Chantry . Everyone who made such nice comments over the weekend ; Big Job , Ray "gay" Turner , Ray's team - Beavis Harvey rem etc and especially Roger whose praise comes from someone whose knowledge of tri fives always did and still does impress me :bigsmile: all those I've forgot :shock: sorry .

Being away from the scene for a while has been great but now I'm back I realise what a fantastic bunch you lot all are :tup:

There's loads of jobs to do on the nomad and our house so I'd say my visits to this site will be few and far between but will keep on here as much as poss :bigsmile::tup:

Steve you must feel like Royalty at the moment:lol: I know your mates up there in Chevy heaven looking down on you, thinking lucky b-----d! but I know hes` chuffed to f--k for you as well! He`s with you all the way, as the saying go`s;) Hope your Mums ok. Speak soon. Val xx:bigsmile:

·
Registered
337 Posts
well done Steve,had a look at it at the nostalgias (lovely motor).

Paul

·
Registered
158 Posts

i must say it was a great week-end, had to trailer the car home for the first time in 25 years, a big thank you to Dan Williams for going out of his way to get me home. it was quite good to be parked up next to some old pale blue estate car!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts