Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WE ALL KNOW THE RATE AGAINST THE DOLLAR HAS FELL TO THE FLOOR THIS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS, HERES SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT , IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN ANYTHING I HAVE FOR SALE , I,LL TAKE A DEPOSIT & STORE IT FOR 90 DAYS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO WAIT OUT THE RATE , LAST I LOOKED IT WAS $1.24 & A FEW CURRENCY DEALERS I KNOW HERE SEEM TO THINK ITS BOTTOMED OUT & THEY ARE NOW BUYING POUNDS BANKING ON THE RATE GOING UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE , ANYWAY ITS WORTH A THOUGHT , iF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING & NEED HELP COLLECTING /SHIPPING I CAN DO THAT TOO, 35YRS EXPERIENCE SELLING CLASSIC VEHICLES FROM THE USA OVERSEAS & GREW UP IN THE MOTOR TRADE BEFORE I MOVED HERE FROM KENT SO I DO KNOW THE JOB, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING YOU SEE BELOW OR ON MY WEBSITE RAYSCLASSICS.COM YOU CAN PHONE 001415-517-5754 OR EMAIL [email protected] CHEERS RAY in sf

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Ray, I don't know if you can help,but, I'm looking for a regular supply of used TH350/TH400 transmission cores,they're cheap enough over there but the shipping and duties cost has always put me off, do you bring parts etc in or just complete cars? Cheers,Paul.

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello paul sorry only just seen this question, T400,s are not so easy to come by these days & used ones are especially cheap but i dare say i could come up with some i have a few laying around now one of those might need them one day type of things give me an idea of hat you would be expecting to pay per unit , not sure what the duty would be you,re end , cheers RAY

·
Premium Member
11,742 Posts
Well Ray, that's a year to the day since you put this ad to the top and it has sat there the whole time. Shows how the forum owners fucked it up with the traders that there hasn't been any more to knock your ad down the page and therefore make it unnecessary to bump it lol. All the best :tup:

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah seems like I,m left to turn the lights out as far as traders go ,although when you look elsewhere it seems there,s no shortage of "FRESH CALI IMPORT NOVA IN HAND " traders out there , for me it's this or get a proper job & I would,not know how to act with one of them ! Hope you're still selling a few cheers RAY.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hey Ray how are you doing?Just a quick one mate do you do appraisals?if so theres a 36 3 window coupe on jalopy journal in a place called West Covina dont know how far that is from you so the question is could you handle things at your end for me and what do you charge for this service.Many thanks Fred

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice one Ray!

I still live in Kent and wanted to do the So-Cal move myself some twenty years ago, too.
But Cali house prices have sky rocketed and even my long term Cali Moparmates are saying its hard to live in So-Cal these days?
Most are moving over to Texas and the Houston area.

Too late for me and the good wife now, but I wish you all the luck in the World for 2022.

Limey John, Sheppey Kent...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts