Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Urgently need a pair of stock (2") rams horn manifolds with centre exit to fit SBC.

Cheers - Jez

07963 292212

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
I have a set jez, i will take a pic for you in the morning.....just seen your thread

They are tube type ram horn shortie type with the flanges etc. may or may not be any good but you can have a look and let me know

simon

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a set jez, i will take a pic for you in the morning.....just seen your thread

They are tube type ram horn shortie type with the flanges etc. may or may not be any good but you can have a look and let me know

simon
That would be great, Simon.

Cheers mate.

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts

Sorry for the delay, had to go out yesterday morning so couldnt do it.
They have surface rust on them but should clean up to a usable condition. They have also been adjusted on one side to clear the steering on the car they was on but im sure they will need to be clearanced on yours anyway so its just a cut and shut job.

You can have em for £25 if they are any good to ya, but if you want to try them first i will bring them to KK or somewhere so you can play with them. Hope this helps
simon

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that, Simon. It actually looks like I've sorted a set of manifolds now.

If they don't fit, maybe I could come back to you. If you've still got them, that is!

Thanks again - Jez

1 - 8 of 8 Posts