Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just a quick note to advise Sarah Jane has had her 1951 Ford Pick up truck stolen.

This is a highly distinctive truck, airbrushed, front clip, modified dash, and plenty more mods too numerous to mention.

Full details and photos are here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-F1-PICK-...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2305ffde2d

Please contact Sarah Jane direct, or contact me and I will pass on any info.

Please keep an eye open for any spares that may become available too.

Thanks

·
Dazed & Confused
3,507 Posts
Seems to distinctive to be a opportunist act.

Stolen to order springs to mind?

Possibly parts shipped abroad?

I hope you get it back in one piece, the bastards need stringing up.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
thats so sad, theiving little twats.
must be a very select market in the uk for parts if it were broken up and sold in parts.

eyes will be peeled when out n about with the season kicking off around now.

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
It's such a shame. There's always some dirty scumbag to spoil the party. the bits can only be sold to rodders so between us we must be able to get it back.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Real sorry to see this happen, i would be devastated if that happened to me.
Seeing this is becoming more common practise, once our Rides are built would it pay us to invest in a tracker system and i dont mean Mortgage.
My bike is Alfa Dot on all major parts if stolen and broken up at least you can see its off something nicked and question the part being sold to you.
Hope it turns up soon and intacked.

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
Seems to distinctive to be a opportunist act.

Stolen to order springs to mind?

Possibly parts shipped abroad?

I hope you get it back in one piece, the bastards need stringing up.
Has to be stolen for parts as you couldnt exactly ring one could you as they aren't as common as a fiesta or something. Thats the biggest downer of owning such a nice car is you either get the jealous twats who want to scratch it or someone who either cant be arsed to build one or cant build one so they nick one. Hope you get it back in one piece. Its also sad to say it has to be someone into the rod scene to nick it.

·
The returned
190 Posts
Hi all

Just a quick note to advise Sarah Jane has had her 1951 Ford Pick up truck stolen.

This is a highly distinctive truck, airbrushed, front clip, modified dash, and plenty more mods too numerous to mention.

Full details and photos are here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-F1-PICK-...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2305ffde2d

Please contact Sarah Jane direct, or contact me and I will pass on any info.

Please keep an eye open for any spares that may become available too.

Thanks
thats a clever thing to do , using egay to try and find the truck , at least it may make the thievin bum raiders run scared , hope they find em and insert the exhaust into an unwelcome place :wanker:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
yea found with engine/box interior and front clip removed, so sad that some one who obviously knows our hobby and what to take can sink sooooooo dam low as to steal some ones pride and joy, guess these wankers are in all circles and walks of life :(

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.