Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor old Britdragster...stoned off the forum.
He dared to mention that which should not be mentioned. :(
Funny thing is when you read the thread, the replies to his posts aren't aggressive or threatening.
Wonder if he had some dodgy PM's?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
maybe he just had a bad day?.
i,ve chatted with him on various forums for several years now and met him a couple of times and i like the guy.
his posts are often intelligent witty and eloquently written.sometimes mildly insulting but usually funny.
he does have strong opinions some of which i aggree with and some i strongly disagree with [how anyone can not see that the deuce is the most beautifull car in all of creation is beyond me LOL] but he has a right to those opinions.
disagreements will always happen but i didnt see anything on the hayride thread to warrent anything more than mild annoyance?.
ahh well life goes on.....................

·
Registered
680 Posts
Give the guy a break this forum isnt for this sort of thing aint read the thread all the way but if he aint killed a kid or robbed a old person he is ok,,,and i dont know him ,,,:(

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Give the guy a break this forum isnt for this sort of thing aint read the thread all the way but if he aint killed a kid or robbed a old person he is ok,,,and i dont know him ,,,:(
:yeahthat:

·
Why isn't it 1963?
539 Posts
What do you mean stoned off forum? The bloke spouted off in an aggressive manner about something he had no experience of, then threw his toys out of the pram when no one backed him up. No one pushed him, he jumped. The only one throwing stones was him. And as far as I'm aware he can come back when he's finished sulking.
Paul

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
out of 8500 members on here a handfull, including myself had a differance of opinion on something with him, but surely thats what a discusion forums about,
opinions, i wouldnt call it a stoning, just someone storming off in a hissy fit because a couple of people disagreed with him

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Nobody has been ousted from anywhere. Threads like these just try and stir up a drama.

From what I gather people had a disagreement over the hayride and all put their opinions in the pot. Correct me if i'm wrong but this happens every year and it's the exact same stuff every year.

We hadn't received a single complaint over that thread from any either involved or not. The only contact i've had over it was from britdragster asking to be "removed from this group". Next we see the public 'I've had enough i'm not coming back here' thread which normally just means someone wants a bit of attention.

If you've had enough of somewhere and you're not simply looking for a load of people to say "Please don't go" or "We love you, we really do" etc. etc. then you simply don't bother coming back on the site do you ?
If you make all that effort to tell people (on a site you don't want to be on) how much you're not going to come back on here then it's blindingly obvious that it's done to provoke some attention :shake:

As a side note, he was on the site 10 minutes ago so it was obviously a well thought out and determined decision :shake:

It'd be a lot better if people kept their toys IN their prams :tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.