Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
yep we will be there Dave,good to see you are doing it again this year,always a great event.

Paul

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Location and times ?

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Hi All,

Dave Woodfield has asked if i would post this up for him on Saturday, what with one thing and another it is a bit late, but hope it answers all the questions.

I will double check the time with Dave as i am sure we got there around lunchtime last year and went on until quite late, but this years flier says 4.00pm.

The Coach And Horses
95 The Green
Stotfold
Nr Hitchin
Herts
SG5 4DG

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kim,
Long time no see, It all kicks off about 4pm and the first Band is on at 6pm.
The Coach & Hoses is in the center of Stotfold and enough free parking for 200 motors.
It would be great to see ya.
Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Hi Dave, nah its not been so long, only about 20 years plus !
Doubt if I can make it (ask Jon, he will explain) but I wanted to give the show a mention on the Biggleswade 'Village Cruisers' web page.... yes, some of them are still about.

I put a small web site together which has some history plus loads of car pics. Check the site out, sure you'll see a few cars and faces from the day.
http://www.webjam.com/village_cruisers

Cheers, Kim

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Dave,great to catch up with you at the S/Nats. We`ll be there,in the daily though cos the Konsul isn`t on the road yet.I`ll try and pull a few UKK folks across,cheers mate,Kol.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
!!!!!!!!!! ITS SATURDAY NIGHT AND I'VE JUST GOT PAID !!!!!!!!!

Well just short off a week to go now and lets hope the weather is as nice as it was last year.
I will be bringing along "Alvin s Acorn" an original 1960s Show Rod built by George Barris to co-inside with the TV series Alvin and the Chipmunks, this is one mad Rod !!
We have got the fantastic Montgomery Music Makers an Hillbilly/Rockabilly Band who have entertained us at this event twice before plus a Buddy Holly tribute act so i hope you all have a fantastic time.
It all kicks-off about 4pm so see you there.

Dave.

·
old tart (was kc55)
745 Posts
always intend to pop up but it never quite happens ( family wedding this time... ) never know, maybe next year in the chevy eh !

have a great day

kev

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Dave...

This event has been getting bigger and better each year, definatly one not to miss. Did I hear there is going to be a Hog Roast ??
Looking forward to seeing Alvin again... will be inspecting your polishing work Dave...!

·
Registered
394 Posts
looking forward to it,and meeting some new faces and understand your the mk2 wizard dave so might rack your brains on a few things/steve

1 - 20 of 22 Posts