Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so we,ve had our standard nine now for 3 years, bought in pieces, and in the time we had her we,ve had parts stored in various locations, while the chassis was built etc. the original clocks have sat in my shed, on top of a locker, gathering dust.
now yesterday was the first time since we had her, that all the parts came together in one place, so we can start fitting up wings, running boards and the like, the parts were all put in the shed last night and left.
this morning I go in the shed, and I can hear a ticking.......the time clock on the dash is working....ticking away and telling the correct time! can some one please give me a logical explanation to this before I call a vicar or summat!!

paul

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no wind up and I didn't clock it before..............but nope, clocks ticking away, not connected to naff all and been quiet for as long as we had it, aint even april 1st

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Do not call your car CHRISTINE !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
D D Beat me to it, had simular Christene experience with my Cresta , while working in the garden I looked over to it and suddenly music was playing (Eddie Cochran come on every body )
FFS the radio was not even connected, I walked towards it and the music stopped, turned and walked away and it started again, now this is f**kn scary I thought
so I looked inside just to convince my self that this was not for real ,again walked away scratching my head then it started again ,( summertime blues )
now I`me freaked out , anyway turns out that it was a float for the village fete with a load speaker parked behind the edge.
What a twat LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts