Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stunning Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.0 High Output
1993 fitted with private plate L 13EST (BEST)
£2000 chrome extras fitted e.g Twin Tube Chrome bumpers front and rear, Chrome side steps, chrome filler surround, chrome heavy duty rear hinges, chrome door hinges, extra chrome Chrome front grille, chrome headlight surrounds, Chrome bonnet vent, chrome bonnet stays, Chrome secondary mirrors (These have to be fitted if you want to drive on the road with the doors removed) if not its illegal!
Bestop soft top which has been re-dyed and had 3 coats of Fabsil waterproofer.
Direnza performance exhaust manifold
External South down snorkel with filtered head
De cat exhaust system
NGK-R iridium plugs, New leads and dizzy cap
New battery just last week
HC Daylighters with chrome surrounds and smiley covers
chrome American racing alloys fitted with 32" BF Goodrich all terrain tyres
Xenon wide arch flares
2" Body lift
Sony faceoff CD/USB/MP3 player with remote control
Towbar
Interior is stripped out with checker plate in the front foot wells (I do have the rear seat and belts etc)
Tax 07/14
M.O.T 02/15
Mileage is 96k (which is just 4500 mls per year)
Private Plate L 13EST (best) could be included for the right deal however I have recently had it valued by 3 different private plate companies at between £2.5k and £3.5k so please keep this in mind.
She is in amazing condition for the year and turns heads everywhere! These Jeeps are loads of fun especially with the roof and doors off!
Starts first time with no smoke or strange noises, drives just like a YJ jeep should, she is 21 years old so expect the odd age related mark etc, but as you can see from the pics she is stunning!
I would set off anywhere in her.

£4995 or swap for w.h.y?
Located in West Yorkshire

1 - 2 of 2 Posts