Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shake: Yet again Suarez has sunk his teeth into another victim!!!! The question is not did he do it, but why did he do it???? Is he a Cannibal or a Vampire???? Philip

·
richard rawlplug
8,121 Posts
Definitely not a vegan.

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
It will be interesting to see how FIFA deal with this, the tv coverage is pretty damning. It's a shame that someone with his skills has to resort to such underhand tactics.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
He has always had issues.
In his debut at 15 he was red carded for head butting the ref.
Should biting be treated more severely than elbows in the face,studs up challenges, crunching tackles etc. I see it as unusual but no worse than other fouls
If you were a betting man there were odds of 175:1 that he would bite in the world cup

·
All the gear, no idea!
176 Posts
If you bite someone at work, your likely to get the sack!

·
Minge
2,165 Posts
The guy has serious mental health issues. There are more effective ways to hurt someone on a football pitch.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Three times he has now done it he should be banned for life no exceptions at the end of he day he has a life of luxury which 99% of the worlds population can only dream of, and pardon the pun but at 3 bites of the cherry enough is enough. What a wanker if he"d done that to me he would have no "kin" teeth left

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:tup: Totally agree with you lot!!!! Love the explanation " this is what Suarez sees"!!!! One punter won £1600.00 for betting he would bite in the World Cup!!!!
Philip

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
Football pitch or not, it is assault.
So sack the tosser with a huge fine.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Agree the bloke is a prick but I play a fair bit of footy and have been elbowed in the face,throat,neck,stamped on etc and would often be happy to settle for a bite
I don't see it as any worse than any of the above. It's all unsporting and malicious

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
I agree with Neil, above. I've been kicked punched etc while playing football (a few years ago, mind!) and given a bit back later in a game. Never bitten anyone though. Also never elbowed anyone, as when I had a brief spell trying Tai Kwando using the elbow was banned, and resulted in instant disqualification, if used, including during full contact matches.

Gary.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts