Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok brought this coz it looks cool !

Here is my scooby
Unbelievably quick it has tuned motor, dump valve ,turbo timer ,lowered suspension ,tinted windows !i rebuilt calipers by me , brought 4 good tyres ,engine oil with Lucas additive and fuel filter.

I have been gently reminded a guy of 47 driving one of these sushing and banging from the dump valve doesn't suite my grey hair .
It's slightly noisey wife says suspension is to hard and I really should halve brought the 300 c chrysler I was offered .
It's moted I have just taxed it for 6 months .its 1994 import so not mint but looks great few chips here and there .interior is great has stereo etc .I did 300 mile trip in it last weekend .Gets loads of looks and and scooby drivers all wave or nod when approaching which is cool .i have v5 in my name I have been told reg which is l10 sub is valued at £600
It's ready to go £1795 cheapest quickest motor I have ever owned apart from my blown pop but didn't go round corners pm me ! image.jpg

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
What's the mileage on it? Any history regarding cam-belt change?
I'll ask around, I know quite a few guys into these from when I had mine. ( I'm 47 with a touch of grey. It never bothered me :D )
You'd be surprised how much losing the stickers would appeal to a bigger audience as well :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Just my hapennys worth Thats a lot of car for the money and cheap fun I reckon heavy black tint on the glass paint the wheels black and lose the graffix ,stick another couple of hundred on to recoupe the cost of the mods and that will sell within 24 hrs especially if you stick it on pistonheads

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yella f100 ur on the right track that's exactly what I'm doing to my chrysler srt8 at the moment wheels due bak next weekend.
Subaru sitting under car port and costing me to keep it legal so time it needs to go ,

Price on ebay as of tonight is £1650 including the private plate which is being advertised on my behalf by elite registrations for £750 and going to return me £400 if it sells so that makes this car a Fukin steal it's the maddest fun for the money a bargain

1 - 7 of 7 Posts