Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flew in from majorca Tuesday night with the mrs .long story short fekin Thomas Fukin cook managed to load the aircraft in palma bare in mind I thought big big security these days and left the wife's bag behind .Today they call and say that it fell of the chute thingy and it's still in Fukin majorca with her fekin hair straighteners best shoes clothes hair dryer perfume etc she was real pissed off at stanstead.
This isn't a rant but if anyone into baggage on here explain how the fuk you leave a bag behind .surely they are counted bar coded and checked and double checked before we get on board .

If your late they have to unload your bag and remove it before flying !!
Again how can the useless fekin nob heads leave it behind ???

Anyone know the answer ??.?:wanker:

More like Thomas Fukin crook !!

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Ok, so now you have an un-dressed, un-shod wife with frizzy hair and pongs a bit more than usual. It's like a new lady. LOL

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NA she's goin to big girly party Saturday they have finally found it and reckon if she is lucky might get it bak Tuesday !

She's proper pissed off I assume compensation is due ??

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Claim on your insurance and move on, $hit happens.
A never leave anything on your hold luggage you are not prepared to lose......
Carry with you Anything of real value or sentimental value and just be thankful it was lost on the way home
rather than the way out.

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,680 Posts
just come back from rhodes last week.. while sat in the airport waiting to board our plane to come home, i seen 3 baggage train things taking cases to the planes, drop cases off the sides as it was traveling and just keep going, other staff spotting them lying on the ground then running of after the trucks!!

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Had a case 2 years ago that got put on the wrong plane, didn't say where it ended up but it would be sent to Manchester and courier would deliver it. Only had to wait 10 days, obviously been on a round the world trip had our old suitcase!!
Oh and we never pack all of 1 persons clothes in 1 suitcase. Split it half your clothes and half the missus (yes I know the missus will always have more clothes & shoes & make up and..... but you get the idea) then at least if they lose it on the way out you've got some clothes each to wear at the start of your hols.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
When i was living in Georgia (USA) a friend visited me. He had brought 3 suitcases in the holdd (paid for one for me!!). They lost all three! Found them eventually and 3 different delivery drivers delivered them to the house I was living in over a 12 hour period.....:shake:

He did get some cpm,compensation at the airport to buy some stuff as, at that time, they had no idea where they were or long it would be till he got them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts