Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the mud slinging going on , on both forums , at the mo , I happened upon this : :slap:

" Better to remain silent and thought to be dumb, than to speak and prove it! "

Thanks Si, for your all your hard work @ rods-n-sods ! :D

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
With all the mud slinging going on , on both forums , at the mo , I happened upon this : :slap:

" Better to remain silent and thought to be dumb, than to speak and prove it! "

Thanks Si, for your all your hard work @ rods-n-sods ! :D
Well said Kev i second that:tup: Lets all be happy lifes to short:D

·
Super Moderator
7,394 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
fourth..

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Yours is a little more PC than mine ...

I realise it's a bit "Ooooofff :eek:" so if there's enough complaints i'll remove it but I feel it sums it up the best (even though it puts me in the picture :lol:) :tup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
well what can you say iam new to this forum also the other side :D but as a newcomer ive found this site the most user freindly and most helpful regarding it members and there is a lot of mud sling i know from myown site as i set up a subaru forum and a other forum seemed to attack its member where i had to sit there most nights to monitor what was being said etc hope that powers that be dont go that route as in the end i shut my forum down and i had over 1800 members so lets get on and make this site one of the best if not the best theres room for both site ok had my say sorry if i offend some people but just going off what i felt and no doubt its a lot of stress that the powers dont need at end of the day forums are for FUN and LAUGH OK POINT MADE ok so i get my coat and leave :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Yours is a little more PC than mine ...

I realise it's a bit "Ooooofff :eek:" so if there's enough complaints i'll remove it but I feel it sums it up the best (even though it puts me in the picture :lol:) :tup:

you swine - that made me laugh tea out of me nose :D:D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts