Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the post from James i guessed i better put this in the right place,,,, The Superstock entry list is now open ... If you are up for it send a picture of your car to James at the pod,, and he will add it to the list,,,Hopefully we will get some entries???
remember

pre72 yank bodied
stock rear suspension(bolt on upgrades allowed no ladderbars or multilinks)
engine size can be as big as you like(no power adders carbs only)
rear springs can be moved inboard
slicks can be as big as like
Fiberglass parts ok
Try and keep the car in the spirit of the class ....

thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Heads up mate...thaught it would make a change from dial in,,,,,,,Maybe i am kidding myself,, that this will work...harking back to the days of Russos Rat, The Rossi Challenger,Craklin rose...maybe its time for me,,to let my love affair with these cars go????? .Fire up road full of 70s muscle cars ,on stock springs,with tunnel rammed big blocks making that unmistakable noise of to much compression,,,time for my medication i think....Enter sg what you got to loose??.it will be a good piss up at least

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
I think that I'd stand a better chance at the piss-up. LOL

Rog.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice car Rog ,,get it entered....I have no chance either... The three cars in is so far ,ones mine ,and the other two are quicker...Fuck it go on the piss

·
Registered
491 Posts
Pete, somebody needs to post this on the Mopar UK forum (members only) as most Mopars run without ladder bars/ 4link unless very fast/highly modified which is a problem for most others.. GM 'A' bodys ,Chevelles ,GTO's etc the same.
Other cars will have more than just slapper bars which rules them out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pete, somebody needs to post this on the Mopar UK forum (members only) as most Mopars run without ladder bars/ 4link unless very fast/highly modified which is a problem for most others.. GM 'A' bodys ,Chevelles ,GTO's etc the same.
Other cars will have more than just slapper bars which rules them out.
I am a member,some have shown an interest,but the problem you have is that the NATS is two weeks after Dragstalgia...Those guys are loyal to the NATs, and rightly so,, its a great event...But hopefully some will have a go....

·
Registered
491 Posts
I am a member,some have shown an interest,but the problem you have is that the NATS is two weeks after Dragstalgia...Those guys are loyal to the NATs, and rightly so,, its a great event...But hopefully some will have a go....
I'll also be at the NATS as usual, I guess if moneys tight and you can only afford to go to one of them then NATS it is, but if both then Dragstalgia is great as a build up/practice meet for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts