Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stroker
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I got two bunches of stuff on order (consumable type stuff), one from a very big name supplier (both UK).

Paid a deposit to one and the full amount to the other. :sniff:

Been two friggin months now for both of em. OK I need the stuff so don't wanna blow the orders out but I'm bored now as there's nothing special in the order and was quoted 2-4 weeks. I've had to chase about delivery - they've said sweet fa which is always unnerving. :shocked:

Is there a legal time limit to try and ask for dough back or notify em with a delivery deadline?

I don't want to pass, say 3 months (at a guess!) and find instead of just accepting pushed back deadlines I should have said summat with a legal twist.

Wouldn't mind but I've used S*mmit a few times and get stuff in a week.

cheers
KJ

·
Registered
889 Posts
I would cancel the order Jim UK sellers Can be a pain in the arse at times you will allways get better service in the US. Just last night I orderd a stainless bot kit for my engine from a US seller ang got a tracking number within 2 hours of placing the order :tup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.