Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the surf coast cruisers weekend on the 2/4 july , nothing to do with me but always a good weekend, see there website 4 info...:D

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,019 Posts
We've done this one of a few occasions, a great event that deserves more support . Excellent campsite, swimming pool, clubhouse ,static caravans plus camping etc etc ,just outside sunny Newquay . If I haven't been hauled in for my knee op we are planning on being there :)

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,019 Posts
I was there from Friday , got home today :) No idea who won what as judging was over and done when I went to move the POS.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,019 Posts
I wondered if that ws you Tom, you could have spoken up ! :) Mind you, I suppose I could have asked as well ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had a great weekend, Good to meet some of you cornish hotrodders and see some very nice cars ive not seen befor. Well worth the trip down, Even managed to get some surfing in aswell. I will get some pics up when i can find the camera out of the back of the van!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yeah nice to see ya dude and the pop sounds cool!!

what a weekend!! lots of fun was had!!

And kev seen you headin up the A30 monday mornin about 9 am but you didnt wave you miserable old bugger!

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,019 Posts
I'm many things , INCLUDING physcic , but I still didn't see you ! I was probably lost in the joy of driving :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts