Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of pics, last two from the car park. Got meself a steering wheel and my bits n pieces from Si . Cold but at least the sun was out!

·
Super Moderator
7,386 Posts
Sometimes I do wonder about our landlord......... is it getting too much ?

Oh and Capriac I was in the black Dodge in front of the VW pick up in front of you...................................... still I missed you.... Dave.

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Oh and Capriac I was in the black Dodge in front of the VW pick up in front of you...................................... still I missed you.... Dave.
Thought that was you Dave! Lost you in the car park. Followed you from just past the Chafford Hundred, was hoping to meet a lot more people from here.

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a couple of pics, last two from the car park. Got meself a steering wheel and my bits n pieces from Si . Cold but at least the sun was out!

There was a well cheap surburban there for some earlybird, was gone before we got to it, rusty looking but real solid, didnt get pic as was gutted i missed it!

·
Banned
70 Posts
the cab is/was owned by a guy called ian from canning town, the headlight bezels are indeed from a 1955-57 chevy pickup (i sold them to him).

terry (capriac), Adrian spong from romford bought the '58 suburban, jim is well gutted as he walked past it without asking the price, adriam walked around behind jim, asked the price and bought it! when you speak to jim next just remind him what he missed....

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the cab is/was owned by a guy called ian from canning town, the headlight bezels are indeed from a 1955-57 chevy pickup (i sold them to him).

terry (capriac), Adrian spong from romford bought the '58 suburban, jim is well gutted as he walked past it without asking the price, adriam walked around behind jim, asked the price and bought it! when you speak to jim next just remind him what he missed....
I can imagine Jim was well gutted about that Dan!!!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts

The wife ALWAYS wonders about me :D :D :D

I was trying to get a picture for Facebook to be 'Down with tha kids' :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts