Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some of you may have seen my posts in the newbie section, im collecting the bits to start my chevy trike build ill try and get some pics in here along the way :smoke:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this year i decided i was going to go bigger, after bids on ebay on ebay on Rover V8's and a jag v12, i sat down in the pub with a friend of mine and we decided if i was going to do it, do it right so chevy small block was on the cards, so here it is straight from drag tractor pull thingy, my Chevy 327 small block.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i then bought a jag xjs inboard disc axle, whilst browsing ebay i spotted a frame and even thou i was going to build my own liked it so had to have it, it needs some changes but is a nice shape and a nice base :tup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Next up wheels, i chased a couple of sets on ebay and through friends but nothing panned out, i seen a pair of 15x12 centrelines on ebay and set out from the begining of the auction to win them, i got out bid in the last seconds after winning the auction for 6 days, gutted to say the least, 2 weeks later what pops into my ebay but, an item you were watching has been relisted, so a couple of emails and phone calls and a 8 hr round trip and ive got my wheels, i love them:smoke:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Standard jag axle mate I toyed with the idea of shortening it, but after speaking to a guy I know who has ran both he said standard length was the way to go, it comes in at 198cm with them rims on , 20mm under max width for a trike and is 3m long

1 - 16 of 16 Posts