Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
Well I'm impressed with the way all the drivers co-operated with each other to keep the traffic flowing OK, and not a traffic light to be seen.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
happened in Scarborough when all the traffic lights failed in town centre everyone was so polite the system worked far better, no hold ups at all, so much for progress.!

·
Registered
634 Posts
This happens often in Rustington in West Sussex. There's a traffic light controlled T junction, when the lights are working, nothing moves, its total gridlock. When the lights aren't working, it flows like a night on the Guinness. The college in Worthing recently moved just north of the A27 at the horrible Grove Lodge roundabout with traffic lights. A few weeks ago the lights stopped working, and you wouldn't believe how well the traffic ran through it. There is now apparently a consultation to have the traffic lights either removed or have them working at peak times.(the WORST time to have any traffic lights)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
There must be many road junctions where lights have been installed unnecessarily, there is a motorway junction I use quite regularly and whenever the lights stop working the queues miraculously disappear.

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
The traffic lights at the Sainsbury roundabout near the NSRA Swap meet were always a pain......... switched off five or so years ago, perfect.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
THat looks like the inside of my brain when i try to do long division :mooooh:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Have a look at the truck that passes from right to left at 19 - 24 secs.......WHAT has he got on the back?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts