Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
481 - 500 of 532 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,464 Posts
As I have seen the quality of your work and I whose looking for an IFS yours would be the first door that I was knocking on.

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #482 ·
thanks.i sell a fair few and i also dont sell a lot.

because i refuse to build a one size fits everything clip,and customers have to fill in a simple build sheet,that actually seams to put them off.

i cant understand why you wouldnt want one tailer made for youre vehicle.

·
richard rawlplug
8,131 Posts
T.v then next wayne..?

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,713 Posts
Im not telly friendly.

Id need a stunt double
:lol: even though ive done a shit show before for discovery they have still contacted me on 2 more occasions asking me to do stuff , on both times ive told them not to mug me off like the last time and i dont do drama !!!!! if you want to see the real side of what i do thats not a problem but if you think im going start acting and bull shitting things up you have the wrong guy !!!!! funny enough they dont get back to me :pmsl: i never want to blow my own trumpet but what pisses me off is when i watch west coast customs ................... they have all the gear and some very talented guys but the final fit and finish on there interiors are sometimes shockingly bad !!!! .
they come up with good ideas which when done the whole picture might be mind blowing but considering they are getting paid twice , one lot from customer and a 2nd by discovery there should be no excuses ................. not sure what discovery give them but i know they charge $160 per hour !!! and i read last week that big chief from street outlaws gets paid $20k for every episode !!

·
Registered
253 Posts
getting paid by the customer/client for a car and by a tv company makes you quite a clever and savvy businessman (business 'person' probably these days). We are all prostitutes to a greater or lesser degree.

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #494 ·
getting paid by the customer/client for a car and by a tv company makes you quite a clever and savvy businessman (business 'person' probably these days). We are all prostitutes to a greater or lesser degree.
From everything ive read about uk tv companies,is youre doing them a favour if you do something for them.

But then if desperadoes are willing to do that for two minutes of fame,,,,,,,,,,,

Like always ,ill be doing no free work

481 - 500 of 532 Posts