Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after many years the mrs is giving up doing tats so she has a heap of stuff to sell,

i dont know anything about tattoo stuff - other than it hurts you :shock:
i'll get her to make a list and sort some pics over the w/end,

i know theres loads of machines - both rotary and coil type, power packs, needles, bars, tips, books and mags, a steriliser (the autoclave already sold) might be an ultrasonic cleaner left but not sure ?
a portable tattoo/massage bed
a chair for back work (looks like a torture device to me :D )
loads of piercing stuff - needles, "grabby tools" - i dont know what their called but the plier type things for holding "bits" still while you stab em :bigsmile: belly/ eye bars etc
an ear piercing kit, gun/ studs etc
a huge Mack tool box, never had a spanner in it as it was bought new just for safe storage of that ^^^ lot,
theres prob loads more iv forgot or dont know about so i'll find out whats there and update later
if anyones interested in some/all of it let me know

cheers
chris

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Would be nice to know exactly whats available and the price please. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Guns + Pain!!!!!!

Hi Chris
Please add my name to the list of people interested in the guns I'm interested in the rotary guns you have plus any needles ,inks ,grips etc.drop me a list my son is looking to set up for himself.
cheers
Andy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Chris Just been told about you selling up. Steve and I run a mobile body piercing business and was wondering if the piercing stuff has gone and if not what you have available? Also how much. Can you let us know we'd be interested. We are mobile but have attended a few car shows this year piercing and hope to increase where we go next year. Many thanks Alison

1 - 8 of 8 Posts