Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 88" series 3 chassis now, its in good condition just missing engine mounts

Comes with Vin plate obviously and is ideal for use on a rebuild, only reason for sale is I'm buying a 109 chassis

The way this works is your vehicle takes this ones identity using this chassis or a replacement Richards etc one not slapping the Vin on a 90 and making a tax exempt V5.

Will not entertain any posts/pm's from noobs who have just signed up to try and buy it for ringing something

If it doesn't go for a rebuild I'll eventually use it but would rather not have a chassis round the back of the house when I have a 109 one inbound

I do also have a mint condition series bulkhead that could be available through separate negotiation

Looking for £400 OBO for chassis as is. Non rolling, no springs but the rest is in tact and chassis is solid now

And no I will not cut off the chassis leg and vin plate to send by courier, the whole chassis goes for use as on a rebuild or it doesn't go at all. I will not have this one turned into a ringed 90

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

1 - 2 of 2 Posts