Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Pics arn't great took them on the move, but saw this fantastic Ford Thames Car Transporter with TWO anglia estates on the back near Port Lympne Kent today. Looked Brilliant !!

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
fantastic :tup:. it could be the 60`s if the photo was black n white

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
Tolman had a rig like that preserved..... I saw it at a Stonleigh kit car show years ago.

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
It is the tolman one...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Has he been trying to make a delivery for 50 years?? Bleeding sat nav!!

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
And if I did this correctly this is my Anglia on the Thames Trader at the Goodwood Revival Meeting in 2011. The original plan was to have four Anglias on it but Goodwood decided that was possibly a bit too much.

1,422 Posts
Brilliant ,I like that ,well done for chasing after it Graham and bringing this up,the blue and green Traders have the same reg # JMK975B same unit or they are swapping the plate around .

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hello all I know this guy he has now got two Anglia estates that he tows around he is in the process of restoring the truck & trailer but has as yet has only restored the unit I believe the trailer is to be done soon. We were planning at some time to fill it with Anglia cars & vans & take some pictures when Gordon finishes it all the best Andy.:tup:

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
On the subject of interesting spots, I found this crossing London Bridge on Wednesday.

This 1922 Burrell had been at the 2014 Cart-Making Ceremony and was driving home to Tinkers Park in East Sussex, towing a Land Rover Defender.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts