Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A huge thanks to my lad,Rockin Dave on here for talking my wife and daughter to club together and buy me a Weiand Tunnel Ram.............

Happy don't come close.

Beats the fcuk out of socks and aftershave.Your a top bloke Dave.:tup:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
glad you liked it, i think i may have just bought myself a few more months in the garage :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
A huge thanks to my lad,Rockin Dave on here for talking my wife and daughter to club together and buy me a Weiand Tunnel Ram.............

Happy don't come close.

Beats the fcuk out of socks and aftershave.Your a top bloke Dave.:tup:
just dont put it where you stored the clutch pedal lol, got too buy 2 carbs now, no wonder dave was skint before xmas ,might be able too whitle your times down now :pmsl:see you up the shack tues night mate

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
just dont put it where you stored the clutch pedal lol, got too buy 2 carbs now, no wonder dave was skint before xmas ,might be able too whitle your times down now :pmsl:see you up the shack tues night mate
not at the chevy shack tonight mate as el presidente has the lurg, so meeting at Russ's tonight.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aide.................... We know a certain young man on here,who happens to be a top bloke, that just so happens to have two brand new carbs that he purchased for his own gasser............. I mean, seems such a waste.............and i still have the keys to my garage...........you know, just to see if they fit........... sort of trial fit,maybe a little road-test............and he knows how much i want to reduce my times............ maybe we could get him drunk !!!!!

Chevy Shack 2 (mine) tonight Aide,El Presedente is unwell.

Russ............... nice to hear from you bud,hope you and yours are keeping well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts