Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday Evening.... September 12th... 6pm till 10pm... its cruise nite at the Lamberhurst A21 Little Chef.

A really nice Large smooth car park... Floodlit for after dark.....:bigsmile:

40 plus Rods and Americans last month.....8)

Open to all Rods, Customs and Americans..... 15% discount on food and drinks at the little chef for Rodders, if you wish to eat, but of course you dont have too.

approx 35 MINS from Maidstone, Hastings and the Dartford Crossing, easy to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Im coming this week..Looking forward to meeting some peps

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I shall be there in my big car. Kindly clear a large space.
Glad youre coming along again in the big car :D, there are actually 68 large parking spaces to be exact, so I will rope one off for your big pala. :lol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am meeting up with Bob and his wife both have Yanks about 5ish in Uckfield and then on the way should be there about 6ish. Been told too big a queue to eat there.....So I am eating at Loughton Fair first....Anyone going?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am meeting up with Bob and his wife both have Yanks about 5ish in Uckfield and then on the way should be there about 6ish. Been told too big a queue to eat there.....So I am eating at Loughton Fair first....Anyone going?
See you later,

To anyone who comes along,
regarding food at the chef, its best to eat early or late. as service can be a bit slow in the 6.30 to 8pm zone.due to numbers and always a lack of staff.

they are open till 10pm and we always stay till the national anthem :lol: and are normally last rods to leave.
We can stay as long as we like, there are NO gates on the car park.
No one has to go early unless they want to.
and they will keep on serving in the chef if theres customers there.
the managers have been very good and even like guys n gals peeling out on the road when leaving.....seriously:smoke:8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts