Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
I'd have signed one for nothing..LOL
I didn't even know he was at the Mopar Nats,whoever he is.

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
car'nt comment on the poster but my wife and i meet him last year and i think he's a top bloke spent 20 or so minutes showing us round, signed lot's of autograph's for family and freind's, to be honest so,cal stayed open for us as we running late, dont think you can fault that:D

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Well, year before last we met Paul LeMat & Candy Clark signing posters at SEMA in Vegas and they were charging 25 Dollars for a very large Graffiti pic which at the time worked out at about £10

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Well, year before last we met Paul LeMat & Candy Clark signing posters at SEMA in Vegas and they were charging 25 Dollars for a very large Graffiti pic which at the time worked out at about £10
10 quid ? I'd have wanted a snog for that ! How much did Candy charge though ? :pmsl:

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
you all should have seen jimmys face when he found out what the fadsters t is capable of ......now that was priceless..

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
To be honest only spoke to him briefly but seemed like a real nice guy, i heard that the tv company wanted him to be a bit nasty on tv just for viewing figuers, ........and he was getting pissed with other rodders at the nats..........
......i got a few signed posters and stuff at the americar show a few years ago by paul lemat and he didnt charge me a single dime, ...........toad

·
Banned
489 Posts
I've spoke to him many times and found him to be a normal hotrodder but he does go into star mode when a camera's pointed at him.

car'nt comment on the poster but my wife and i meet him last year and i think he's a top bloke spent 20 or so minutes showing us round, signed lot's of autograph's for family and freind's, to be honest so,cal stayed open for us as we running late, dont think you can fault that:D

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
Spent Sunday evening drinking and chewing the fat with him and he seemed a really sound chap to me.

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
Still think he looked a bit like George Michael. In truth the only fat he was chewing was on my Wife's ass when he signed it !

1 - 20 of 36 Posts