Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would seem to have crashed. did the last person leaving pull the plug out????

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I'm still locked out............

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
What was the point in this thread ? Was it just a cheap shot ?

Really ??

In fact, reading it now it has turned into a bit of an ironic thread :lol:
Maybe it's Karma setting in :tup:

Oh, wait ... not for the reasons you're thinking of ;) I've just come online to find the Rods 'n Sods server had crashed (something I could have done without this evening as well ;)).

There should be no animosity towards the NSRA posted on this site. Everything that has gone on was on their site and their choice. If it wasn't for the NSRA, it's website and it's decision i'd be nowhere near here and this site wouldn't even exists for people to post the good stuff let alone the digs on.

It's coming up to a week now so how about we stop the digs ?? I understand that they (the digs not the NSRA) have no repurcussions on most of you guys but they do to me. It gives me more work to do. If I get to the point where I figure the work I put in doesn't justify the reward I get from seeing the site enjoyed then why would I bother keeping it up eh ?

What would you do ?

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
other

i agree with shedster. i reckon we should have a 3 strikes and yer out system. sorry si even as im typing this i now feel as if im helping to keep this thread going. any chance of deleting it?

·
Registered
552 Posts
yeah delete it, there is no need for it on here

jim

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
delete it as per your "rules" immediately someone has a dig at something or someone the thread is deleted and person banned...

just my opinion of course ......

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Good to see i'm not on my own with this view then.

The reason it was left to begin with was so that the initial posters had a chance to view what people (including myself) thought of this type of post.

The first week is behind us now. Everyone has had a chance to vent their feelings and to let things go.

From this point on the repercussions will have more of a bearing towards being able to use this site.

I am putting in a system along the style of a driving livence and endorsments setup. More details will go out as a notice once i've typed them up.

In the mean time, this thread will stay for the short term in the hope it passes on a message.

Thanks,

Si

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
yup, also deffo agreed, lets all just play nicely :)

in fact, have another vid, you all prob seen it but i think it shows how we should be having fun instead of the bitchin about eachother :tup:

·
Registered
850 Posts

The reason it was left to begin with was so that the initial posters had a chance to view what people (including myself) thought of this type of post.

The first week is behind us now. Everyone has had a chance to vent their feelings and to let things go.

From this point on the repercussions will have more of a bearing towards being able to use this site.

I am putting in a system along the style of a driving livence and endorsments setup. More details will go out as a notice once i've typed them up.

In the mean time, this thread will stay for the short term in the hope it passes on a message.

Thanks,

Si
Another one here Roadrunna that is 100% behind you and your intended way of running the site. Points system moving towards a ban is spot on :tup:

Cheers

Gotzy

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Jeez, i've just realised how bad my spelling is :eek:

I'm sure it's getting worse day by day. Still, i'm guessing that's what lack of sleep does to you :lol:

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts

Thanks,

Si
Don't mind the points system, but if you bring in cameras I'm gonna get upset.
Just picked up a fine from a CCTV camera for parking and nipping out to get some money out fo an ATM... :sniff:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.