Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
You are only allowed to take show quality cars of a very high standard to the Nats. Unless its a stock VW Polo with the paint rubbed off :)
Stick with the Hayride....but remove your hubcaps.

I'm gonna get slated for this..

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
If I had it I'd take it everywhere.......:tup:

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
im sorry too say that it wont be allowed on the show field because it don't have shiney paint and billet draped all over it.
and i belive you wont fit in, unless you cut your hair and change what you wear i.e. no cool tshirts, silly hats and no turnups. :incheek:

the hayride it is then:tup:

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
i dont think either place will let you land Jack.:shake:

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
The last time i went to the nats 2010 there were rat rods on the show field, joe clay how get in the hay ride for a day,as I understood it was weekend only.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
im sorry too say that it wont be allowed on the show field because it don't have shiney paint and billet draped all over it.
and i belive you wont fit in, unless you cut your hair and change what you wear i.e. no cool tshirts, silly hats and no turnups. :incheek:

the hayride it is then:tup:
Hi Loon,

"Cut your hair" :lol: I guess you havn't met Jack then.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
The last time i went to the nats 2010 there were rat rods on the show field, joe clay how get in the hay ride for a day,as I understood it was weekend only.
Hi Paul,

You can go just for the day if you want but it will still cost you £65 on the gate.

:tup: Joe is rich it doesn't matter to him if he is only there a couple of hours.

:shake: Ask him how much it cost him for a burger and a cup of tea at the Swapmeet last year. :lol:

Cheers.

Russ.

·
richard rawlplug
8,132 Posts
needs more speakers.....and stickers..

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Hi Paul,

You can go just for the day if you want but it will still cost you £65 on the gate.

:tup: Joe is rich it doesn't matter to him if he is only there a couple of hours.

:shake: Ask him how much it cost him for a burger and a cup of tea at the Swapmeet last year. :lol:

Cheers.

Russ.
joe aint friggin rich far from it.............

russ, fuck me yes i remember the burgers and teas.........i nearly fell over.....joe

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
i hope you wear your goodguyz tshirt and stonewashed jeans.:D
you bollox :finger: .......zztop t_shirt for me :incheek::pmsl: ...........think some are getting mixed up here..........i said i sometime go to the NATS for the day just to catch up with old friends .......but the HAYRIDE wins everytime ie i will ALWAYS do the hayride and not miss it.......phew that was hard work.......joe

1 - 20 of 75 Posts