Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last, the beasty is now taxed and tested after 25 years of being laid up. Ruddspeed power lives again :D
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Still lots of work left to do but at least i can use it now. Horrible front number plate isn't exactly gasser style as such and probably needs replacing with a moon tank! Always wanted a gasser so we're looking forward to some fun with this before its inevitable sale after last weekends unfortunate events. Watch this space.... :D

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations, 25 years is a long wait
Wouldn't have been so bad but I've only had it a couple of years!
She had a clutch fitted today as the old one was slipping, just need to get the door locks working now so i can leave it parked up overnight...

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aint that the truth.... lol only other problem is also a lack of steering lock!

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Managed to get some use out of the old girl this weekend, done nearly 100 miles in her now without any serious problems thankfully. Need to get some stickers on her, maybe a fake moon tank and start to pretty her up a bit. Think the front end needs to be a bit higher too... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts