Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hijacked this pic from the 'Old Street Scenes' thread at Yenko.net .... looking at the other vehicles in the shot I'd say that Merc must've been a fairly new car , already sporting Appletons ,nosed & decked , frenched headlights and the grill opening all ready for the Corvette teeth :cool:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well having never used photoshop or manipulated any pics I'll bow to your better judgement , must've been done when the guy at yenko.net found it as I can't think why he'd want to do something like that .

·
I`m Amish...and proud
87 Posts
no i`m not saying it is i`m just curious...the truck behind the merc isn`t moving but its not in focus...and come to think of it nor is the railing in front of the merc

look at Hotel Portsmouth...thats blurred too

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you blow the pic right up the Merc looks to be in the same kinda focus as the rest , and the shadow is spot on for angle of the sun etc in relation to everything else . Not being argumentative just making an observation :bigsmile:

·
I`m Amish...and proud
87 Posts
no thats fine but the bus to the left and the truck still look to me more out of focus than the merc....pity we aint got the technology of CSI...we could blow up the photo and check out waht the car club plaque reads

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.