Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Yea, whoever called it straight line racing !?,Bry

·
old tart (was kc55)
745 Posts
top quality ! must have been in the pits when that happened, you looked a bit worse for wear yesterday matey, bet that woke you up a bit :D

kev

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Bob,i very nearly had a little accident !!

Kev -that was Sat,i need a good drink on the night !

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Wayne i can assure you that certainley got my concentration !

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Well -i did manage to drive though it, (definatly more luck than judgment)backed up,(well done LIAM)and ran a clean 9.01,i think if i had been shown Pete's picture,id probably have aborted the run and gone for a lay down !

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks like a big save happening there mate,well done .when i first saw the thread and the picture, i was expecting liam to be saying and this is what the damage was and this whats left of the tree. how did you pull that back and what was the track like.

·
richard rawlplug
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
track was great,according to grandad the toe was in all the way..:eek:missed the tree by inches.

how did you get on at pod lee???

·
Registered
341 Posts
track was great,according to grandad the toe was in all the way..:eek:missed the tree by inches.

how did you get on at pod lee???
hi liam yer it was good mate i ran a 7.50 @ 179mph off the trailer.which was a real handful to stop at top end thow, got in a right side bounce,i was late in the chutes :tdown:.from there i managed to fck the rest of the weekend up ,red light being one.
to finsh off i went on a tyre boiling burn out and car turned right and swopped lanes,was a bit hairy.i got out and the fire marshal came over laughin his balls off and said hey lee how longs that chicain been in track :tup::pmsl: its a fuel altered if wants to go it just goes:tup:wouldnt be in anything else dude.:smoke:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.