Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site works because of the people who use it......I bought a pair of wheels n tyres from 29 stude on here....thanks Gav....well pleased....he took them to the swap meet and Brit digger on here kindly brought them to Manchester....thanks Sid.....rusty old tin on here brought them up to just outside Glasgow as he is up here doing a job....thanks Mike. That's one of the reasons this site works and I for one am proud to be part of it.

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
hey Bob, same sort of thing here.
I bought a set of chrome headers ages ago in east yorks, Mike got a mate to collect them as he lived local, then Mike collected them from him and took them to Manchester, Sid took them to the swap meet, Andy and Daly brought them to me! At the same time I had advertised for used Chevy truck springs, Steve (I don't know his r n s name) phoned me, did a very cheap deal, took them to the swap meet from the west midlands, and again, Daly and Andy brought them to me. Billy Marshall (stepsidebill) also offered to bring them to me if Andy didn't have enough space.
I meant to start a "thank you" thread for this, but now yours has prompted me to reply.
Big thumbs up and thanks to Mike (rusty old tin) and Sid (brit digger) - (and not for the first time either), big thanks to Steve ( unknown r n s name) Daly (daly) Andy (andy) and Billy (stepsidebill) :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

·
Registered
839 Posts
hi...i see a recurring theme here...brit digger ( sid) and stepside bill ,and wee boab (mr.quickwhip ) have sorted stuff out for me too...and its the same guys that you know are always there for you...
next rounds on me guys...thanks

big al

·
Registered
839 Posts
The sites running a litle slow tonight but ye it works :D
its not slow...it just takes the t'interweb longer to get up the hill to jockland...:D

thanks gary,for helping me out with info the other day..

i almost forgot another couple of R&S members who are always there for me...Scottie...not only is he putting my car together, but he laid the carpets in my house,he tiled my kitchen,and put shelves up for me...top bloke...cheers bud
and Soreheed (stevie) calls most days to check im ok,(after my health issues)..its nice to feel included...just like this place...
and last but not least...Kev (kapri)...answers every question that i (and everyone else )fires at him...it would be a different site without him...

im sounding all soppy now aint i ???

thanks guys...

big al

1 - 11 of 11 Posts