Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking at a thread where the owner is boring an engine +30 on a 454 if it would make a lot of difference and what sort of power hed get with the 468 with a blower

Would you say that the compression ratio on his 468 be too high for his blower on the street (if he ever drives it on the street) (wooos) :incheek:

But most of all do you think that the power and fuel consumption would be worth it ............. i mean the owner is getting on a bit :tdown:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After looking at a thread where the owner is boring an engine +30 on a 454 if it would make a lot of difference and what sort of power hed get with the 468 with a blower

Would you say that the compression ratio on his 468 be too high for his blower on the street (if he ever drives it on the street) (wooos) :incheek:

But most of all do you think that the power and fuel consumption would be worth it ............. i mean the owner is getting on a bit :tdown:
its a 454 with a +30 bore,so 468 now,but obviously if any one asks its a 427 of course:incheek:Bry
Hi Dave

That was one of the points i was trying to point out, i thought that that a 454 bored 30 would be a 460 (as im helping big bro do just that so speaking from kind of experience :incheek:)

It just the quote above made me question my own calculations :pmsl:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.