Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I alluded to in my thread about my T coupe, Tino's Rod & Kustom is moving & to this end he's having a clearout. There's far too much to list, from small parts to axles, engines & transmissions & even complete cars & tools, so best to ring him on 07956 930 062 (afternoons & evenings best) to see what he's got.

He's in Hackbridge, nr Mitcham in Surrey.

If the mods wish to move this, then please do so.

·
Care in the Community
2,763 Posts
Never heard of him, who is he and what kind of stuff has he got?
A bit of a waste of everyone's time ringing him for particular items when it would be easier for him to list his stuff, or the kind of stuff he has.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hello, I was in there last week
its here
Mill Green Rd and the junction of Goat Rd.
Mitcham,
Greater London CR4 4HY ‎
type that into google maps then look for the ASTRALI windows
its down that alley on the left

ring up!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never heard of him, who is he and what kind of stuff has he got?
A bit of a waste of everyone's time ringing him for particular items when it would be easier for him to list his stuff, or the kind of stuff he has.
As others have said & as the pics in the link show, there's loads of stuff there. He's been building rods & customs for the last 30 odd years & has accululated a whole lot of parts. There's a 40' container in the yard packed to roof which he's slowly clearing out, plus 2 store rooms full of parts. A lot of stuff has already been scrapped but there is far too much to list, I can almost guarantee that whatever you may want, he's got it somewhere. There are a few complete cars still there as donors & also several garage tools like a lathe, band saw, fly press etc that will not be needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts